Sunday, February 23, 2014

Does the samsung galaxy s4 come with headphones ?




Helper cx





Answer
Yes earphone are available in the box. Headphones are extra accessory, or may be under schemes sennheiser headphones are given by Samsung. But it depends upon Samsung for promotion purpose.
Till date no such offers is available with S4.

Do the samsung galaxy s4 headphone work with the htc one?




Neil


I'm getting a new phone I not mobile my mom got the galaxy s4 but she doesn't use the headphones I wanna know if the headphones work with the htc one


Answer
As far as I know they should as it is the same headphone jack and headphones should work with all as I always use ones from different phones. Also you will get headphones with the HTC One. (check this link to see why the I prefer the Samsung Galaxy S4 to the HTC One however this is just my personal preference https://plus.google.com/u/0/101311389110168438082/posts/Y3gNPajG4CA)

Hope this helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment