Sunday, February 23, 2014

Good headphones for under $60?




Saranya T


Does anyone know of any good headphones I can get for under $60? I want headphones, not ear clips or earbuds.

I mostly listen to alternative rock.

Oh, and I live in Sydney, Australia, so preferably a shop in Sydney. Or the internet, I guess, but I'd prefer an actual shop.

And I'd prefer closed headphones, unless anyone knows of really good open ones.
And where the hell can you FIND skullcandy headphones in Australia? I've been looking for the Hesh ones for a while, but haven't found any. And their website only ships to the US.



Answer
I like really expensive headphones, but I'm broke right now.

So for about 40 US Dollars, I bought the Sony MDR-v150... has a pretty full sound and can take the volume very well too.

Decent in ear headphones under £60?




cricket 46


Hey guys, anyone know any in ear headphones that sound good for under £60 (i dont mind if they are used or new) that five clear sound quality and good bass. Thanks


Answer
Sennheiser HD 448 is padded, and the padding around the ears is very comfortable - something that not all headphone manufacturers are able to achieve. The cord goes into just one side, rather than splitting to go into both, and this makes taking them on or off a lot easier.

p




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment