Wednesday, April 9, 2014

How to plug headphones into Xbox 360?




Bryce


Kinda confusing but... I have a Xbox 360 (original/not slim) plugged into a Asus monitor. The monitor doesn't have a headphone jack in it, and doesn't have speakers, so I was wondering how could I get any sound out of my Xbox.


Answer
You don't enter the headphones into the actual XBOX system. Look closely at your controller. We normally play with the controller strait up, but flip it just a little bit and before you get to the pack with your batteries in it, you will find a small hole where your headphones can go. If not, then you have turned it the wrong way so try it the other way lol.

Are headphones for XBox 360 just for Live use?




laney_lily


My son is driving me nuts! He has the volume up all the time on his 360! The Xbox came with a head set but I think they are just for use on Live. I want just a set of headphones for him so the rest of us don't have to listen to his game. We don't have Live because our internet is too slow. I just don't want to hear his games. Does anyone have an answer for me???


Answer
Sorry, the headset is for xbox live only.

There maybe system headphones available somewhere. You should contact Microsoft xbox support or go to your local game store.

Also, if you have a receiver you should be able to plug a standard 3.5mm headphone into the receiver. Some TVs also support headphones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment