Friday, April 11, 2014

Best headphones i can get for around 60 dollars?




Josh


Something stylish and great quality like the sol republic tracks. I want over ear or on ear headphones. Answer please?


Answer
http://www.bestheadphonestoday.com/best-headphone-reviews/sony-mdr-xd200-stereo-headphones

name brand, over ear, great quality, and just about $60 bucks.

similar styles too for same price range

available: http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRXD200-MDR-XD200-Stereo-Headphones/dp/B0007N55NW

What is a good pair of headphones to buy for around $60?




joe blank


I really want a nice pair of headphones, I just use the iPod ones but they're starting to hurt my ears and I want some nice comfortable good quality headphones that will cover my ears as well, but all the ones my friends recommended me are like 100 or more dollars, does anyone have a good recomendation for some headphones that are a little more affordable?


Answer
look at the budget section of my sources, as i only have experience with $100+ headphones.

if you ever change your mind about the price, ultrasone hfi-780, v-moda m80, audio technica m50.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment