Monday, March 17, 2014

klipsch image one good headphones?




mikerigda


Trying to buy a good set of over the ear head phones trying to compare Beats by Dre studio and the klipsch image ones.. does anyone like these? or suggest Beats or another headphone?!


Answer
Neither. Klipsch makes awesome speakers, don't get me wrong, but I'm not much of a fan of their headphones. As far as Beats... just no, their headphones are awful.

I would recommend something from any of the following brands in your price range...


Headphones


Shure
Sennheiser
Grado
AKG
Audio Technica


Those are my favorites when it comes to budget price headphones. I have a pair of $100 Shure SRH440s, and I would choose them over ANY beats headphones, hands down. Grado makes excellent headphones here in America that are particularly well suited for rock, and AKG makes awesome sounding, and even better looking headphones. Sennheiser is the all around guro-brand when it comes to anything and everything headphones in my opinion. They are probably also the most well-known high end brand out there.

My personal suggestion would be to look at Shure's headphones, and also take into consideration some of Audio Technica's headphoens too. Their M50s are OUTSTANDING for the price. At $150, they're extremely hard to beat. That is one pair of headphones I would trade my Shures for.

Good luck

Bose SIE2 Sport Headphones or Klipsch X10 Headphones?




Nick


Just looking for an all round good sounding headphone to take around with me where I cant take my AKG K702. In case any of you have tried them both which one sounds the best? I know its not easy to answer but to you which headphone had the best sound quality? I heard the X10s didnt have a good construction quality, is that true? are the cables too thin? Which one is the all round better headphone? Any other headphone suggestions? Throw them in!


Answer
I would recommend the regular Bose SIE2. They consistently get better reviews than the sport version and I have friends who use them while running all the time if exercise is important to you. I have used my friends Bose and they were very comfortable and had great quality. I personally purchased the Klipsch S4 headphones because of the cheaper price tag and after two months of use around the house the cord became warped and ripped and the left earphone stopped working. The Klipsch headphones sounded just as good as the Bose but the comfort and quality was not nearly as good. The Bose SIE2 headphones are cheaper than the sport version and the Klipsch X10s. They are also guaranteed to have wonderful sound quality and be very durable. I just purchased my own pair which should be arriving very soon. I wish you the best of luck and if you do purchase the X10s it would be great to hear what you think of them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment