Sunday, March 16, 2014

Headphones for ipod....?




LaCe


I want to get some new headphones for my ipod, but I want to be able to listen to my music loud and people not being able to hear....What are some good ones?


Answer
JVC Marshmallow headphones also act as partial ear plugs to block the sound from escaping your ears. But don't turn the volume up too loud, or you will damage your ears permanently.

Ipod headphones with a short life?




mike


Got an Ipod Nano for Xmas. It seems that the left earbud is suddenly not as loud as the right. Is there a way to fix this? I have the EQ off so the sound should be the same in each ear.

Has this happened to anyone else?



Answer
ipod headphones are cheap in quality. instead of buying or getting another pair of apple headphones, invest in a pair of any other brand of headphones. itll sound better and probably last longer. iphone headphones lasted 4 months for my girlfriend and my sennheiser cx300 lasted almost a year with no problems.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment