Friday, November 1, 2013

Which Headphones Should I Get?

best headphone noise cancelling 2011
 on MX360-Buy Cheap,Best Sennheiser Headphones,Earbuds Noise Cancelling ...
best headphone noise cancelling 2011 image



myTouch 3G


I've looked from Beats, to Skullcandies; time for help.
Requirements:
1. Crazy Bass (lows, if you will)
2. Nice highs and lows, too
3. Overall clean and clear audio quality
4. Sleek, attractive design
5. Price: Preferably under $150
6. Style: Over Ear (Wraps COMPLETELY around ear)
7. Good noise cancelling

Thank you for your help



Answer
see this list of ultimate headphones
http://www.gadgetrophy.com/2011/09/ultimate-head-phones.html

Can In-Earphones give the bass Headphones can give ?




WillEe


As the questions states , does small drivers give less bass ? I'm In Need Of Bass ! Addicted !
or those only headphones give good bass. those which can really feel your ear moving !

I'm looking for some decent Noise Cancelling with Strong Bass headphones
best quality priced not more than $70 , yes , I know the quality wouldn't be that good

looked around Senheiser , Beats ( weird choice ! ) , and even Steelseries headphones (w/o mic)
Most of them are too expensive or doesn't fit my needs

Saw Skullcandy's 2011 headphones.
Loving their design and Price !

http://us.skullcandy.com/shop/fmj-chrome.html
Great Design , Fit's my low frequency need , and 70 bucks below with passive noise cancelling
though it's an earphone

http://us.skullcandy.com/shop/2011-gi-gold.html
LOVING THE DESIGN ! Pretty Hard to find these awesome designs ! Though quality's not as the above

So I'm wanting to save up for the FMJ , only IF ! it has the bass I need
So does earphones give the strong bass ?
mind explaining how driver size , and bass frequency and all can result in good bass. still in search of headphones if this doesn't fit my need :)



Answer
In-ears will never have the bass response that headphones have. You can get close, but it gets real expensive.

I'm a bass player and use in-ear monitors. I used off the shelf in-ears (Shure e3's) during my guitar playing days, but they didn't cut it for bass...I could not hear the bottom octave on my instruments.

I finally had to go to custom molded in-ears. Specifically Ultimate Ears UE-7's. They have a separate woofer and tweeter in them. Between that, and the fact that the custom molds really coupled them to my head (look up "bone conduction", and that will give you an idea what I'm talking about), I could really hear the entire range of my basses.

They aren't noise cancelling, but they really knocked down the stage sound. How much? The guitar player next to me had a 100 watt Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker set to "kill". My in-ears blocked out so much of his sound, I had to add him back into my monitor mix.

Unfortunately, this doesn't come cheap. Between having an audiologist make the molds, the in-ears themselves, and shipping, it was right at $1000.

Where I'm going with all of this is the fact that low frequency reproduction is a function of speaker cone area. In the price range you're looking at, I would stay with headphones if you really want all of the bass you can get.


Good luck.

Greetings from Austin, TX
Ken




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment