Saturday, November 2, 2013

How do you hook Jensen Wireless Headphones in through your TV?

best headphones for 8 year old
 on sounds 1.0.1 sounds from sabrina soundtrack hog squeal sounds old ...
best headphones for 8 year old image



Chrissy


My headphones are older. They are 900 mhz, model: doc/mdc 1682 k965. I lost my directions, I would have assumed hooking the jacks into the audio and then dialing them in would do the trick, however, Ive got nothing. Can anyone help me??? Do you have the manual. I would say they are 8 to 9 years old.


Answer
Be sure you're connecting the speakers to the TV's audio out... if the red and white jacks are next to a yellow one for video, that's probably an input.

Also, check the TV's control panel... it might have a setting to choose between the speakers and the audio output.

What do I need to make my Tungsten E work as an MP3 player?




Cami J


I have a Tunsten E and use it for calendar etc. I have a few games on it for my 8 year old. Can I make this work for me for music instead of buying and ipod and how? A lot of my music is Real Player downloads. Thanks.


Answer
You'll need an SD card w/ a reasonable amount of space, & headphones of course. you can download your real player software here for your tungsten E:

http://www.realnetworks.com/industries/serviceproviders/mobile/products/player/palm/index.html

This version is for Palm OS 5 btw. Load all the music on to the SD card so it won't take up interernal space. I believe windows media player comes standard w/ the software included w/ the tungsten E or you can download it & more stuff here:

http://www.palm.com/us/support/software.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment