Friday, November 1, 2013

What kind of head phones should I get?

best headphones under 60 bucks
 on AKG K27i the BEST Portable Headphones! - Yahoo Voices - voices.yahoo ...
best headphones under 60 bucks image



Snap back


I need some head phones that are under $100 but i need some that will last a long time! Any suggestions?


Answer
Don't buy earbuds, they are cheaply made and break easily. Any earbud under 100 bucks are not very good. I recommend some good quality Sony headphones. They run about 60-70 bucks.

do skull candy gaming headphones work on a PC?




Marcus


i want to buy some gaming headphones for my gaming computer but all the headphones on skull candy website say xbox 360. I was just wondering if these will still work on the computer? The ones i want are G.I. Xbox 360 Gaming Headset Black. If they wont can anyone recomend any gaming headphones for under £60. thanks


Answer
The headphones will work, but the microphone will not.Standard PC audio inputs (mic, speakers, headphones, etc...)are in 3.5mm format. The headphone portion of this headset is in 3.5mm, however the mic, is not. There are some options to get around this.

First, just google pc gaming headset, I guarantee that you'll find one under 60.

If you really like these, you could just buy a cheap pc microphone and clip it to your shirt or something like that.

(I dont know if this will work) Ive read that xbox 360 mic inputs are 2.5mm jacks, so you could get a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapter (like 2 bucks).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment