Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Non stop pain for on-ear headphones?




Josh


I want to get Tracks HD on-ear headphones from Sol Republic; but I've read that on-ear can become painful to the head or ears. If you wear them for a few months or whatever, will they sort of...break in? And not hurt ?
Also if you have any recommendations for other headphones.



Answer
yes the headband does start to give a bit more and become slightly more flexible over time! I personally never had any issues with comfort and their headphones. I definitely recommend them!

I'm looking for some good NON in ear headphones, any suggestions?




tom


As stated i do not want any 'in ear headphones/ earphones', or those big bulky ones which have a strap and go over your head (ones like skullcandy, dr dre ones.)

So i'm looking for ones like my old pair (JVC HAF240DX Air Gumy Headphone - which i got for £5, but my budget will now go up to £35.) so ones which just go in your ear. but better as my old headphones sounded a bit dodge. So does anyone know of any better NON in headphones ?

Thanks.
How are my previous headhones inear?, and why are there so many of you annoying noobs here on yahoo answers who just look to correct or annoy people? Get a life.



Answer
Bose, have a listen to their headphones. Im sure when you hear them you will love them. Also, i have a pair of panasonic headphones and they are great as well. But please dont listen to all of the bose haters out there :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment