Sunday, May 4, 2014

Best headphones amongst all these listed?




Amin Arman


I wanted to buy new headphone because I love listening to music. So my main purpose is for music. Not for gaming. After some reviews I ended up with these five based on my budget and availability at my nearest local gadget store.

1. Razer Electra
2. CM Storm Ceres-400
3. CM Storm Sonuz
4. Genius Giant Hornet
5. Logitech G230

Which one of these is the best regarding great sound quality and excellent bass? I don't mind with the mic though. It's really a hard decision for me. Any suggestions are welcomed like other brands or anything. If anyone could help I would really appreciate it. Thanks.



Answer
I'd say the the g230 or sonuz would be some of the better models from that list. sennheiser makes some good midrange headsets that are worth checking out.

if you can go a little higher, the siberia v2 is one of the best models for its price

steelseries siberia v2:

http://www.headset-ratings.com/steelseries-siberia-v2-headset/

good luck man! happy listening

What are the best headphones under $300?




Andrew


I'm talking about sound quality, but looks or celebs, so dont say beats. I want some studio quality and sound.


Answer
every headphone listed in here is focused on sound quality:
http://www.head-fi.org/a/headphone-buying-guide

quick recommendations:
denon d2000: closed headphones with a slightly bass centric sound, but otherwise balanced
akg q701 : open headphones. very detailed. bass is somewhat lacking.
sennheiser hd600: neutral. open headphones
beyerdynamic dt880. slightly recessed midrange. open headphones




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment