Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Best Headphones for under $70?




Storme


I'm looking for a pair of around the ear headphones that have the same or close to the same quality as JBL's ROXY headphones. I can only spend $70 on them, but I also like to save.

I can't wear earbuds because my ear shape is odd, so only >around the ear< headphone suggestions, please.

Thank you!



Answer
Save $200 and get some Beats by Dre. When you put on those headphones is like traveling to a planet where music is the way of life, the crisp sound and intense bass will make you have an eargasm!

Good on ear headphones for around 50$-70$?




Ryan


i prefer a closed design with clear highs and mids, bass should be good but not over powering.foldable would be nice but not needed.(please dont mention beats,skullcandy,or bose.)


Answer
I'll help you purely because you said you hate beats, skullcandy, and bose
Google HeadRoom, it's a hi-fi headphone website. They have reviews of every single pair of headphones I've ever come across, they'll tell you what's right.
In my opinion, a pair of Sennheiser HD 228 headphones would be your best bet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment