Monday, June 23, 2014

what is on your christmas list?




Lavella M


My mom ask me the another day what is on my christmas list all i said a Blackberry Pearl and she said keep dreaming


Answer
skull candy headphones
i never ask for much at christmas

Headphone Newbie! Help..please?




Blondie


Alrighty, so I have this odd obsession with getting some great headphones for my ipod/mac. I have bought countless earphones and I like them all very much but i lose them SO quick :( So, I would like some nice headphones. I was on the Apple site and these are my choices

Sony MDR-NC500D Digital Noise Canceling Headphones (Black) http://store.apple.com/us/product/TR616LL/A?mco=MTQ4NTI2NTQ

V-MODA Crossfade LP Headphones
http://store.apple.com/us/product/H1016LL/A?mco=MTgwOTQxMjg

AKG K 181 DJ headphones
http://store.apple.com/us/product/TV971VC/A?mco=MTQ2NzU5NDU

Bose® On-Ear Headphones
http://store.apple.com/us/product/TV266VC/A?mco=MTQyNDY0MTg

and MAYBE beats by dre solo IF they someone can convince me they are actually good...

If you have any one the ones listed above, please tell me if you like them! Which do you think i should get? I'm kind of leaning towards the Sony MDR-NC500D ones because they are 150 $$ off and $250. 300 is my limit so please let me know which one you think is the best :)
I will probably get NO answers but i might as well try...



Answer
I would stay away from the noise canceling headphones. They tend to sizzle when idle. It's even possible to hear that sizzle with quieter music playing.

Bose headphones sound good, but tend to be slightly overpriced and have iffy durability. On the plus side, they're amazingly comfortable. I like the Around-ear model better than the On-ear ones though.

The AKGs sound nice, but might snag longer hair because they fold. I don't know about the V-Modas in your list.

I didn't like the beats solo too much. They sound sorta broken to me. There's a sizzling sound (like static) when there's no audio being sent to it, and its bass overpowers everything else, so many songs sound strangely muffled. It's only good for rap.

I can't really recommend the V-Modas on your list because I don't have any experience with them. So I'm going to suggest the AKG K181 DJs. But also consider the Audio-Technica ATH-M50. They have great bass and highs, they're durable and should run about $150.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment