Sunday, June 22, 2014

What are some good headphones under $40.?




Alden


I am looking for good headphones under $40 that I can use with my Itouch.


Answer
Anything skullcandy. They make BA over-the-ear headphones. I got mine from Target, but now I think you can only get them from the skullcandy website

Are these the best headphones I could buy for under $40?




Shawn


Taking alot of time looking for some of the best headphones I can get for under $40 and I saw these http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sennheiser-HD-202-II-Headphones/24193716#rr and they looked pretty decent and really loving the 2 year warranty sense my headphones tend to break alot for no reason.. I hear Sennheiser is a good brand so is this the best set I could buy for under $40, or does anyone else have any better suggestions?
Or maybe these http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sennheiser-Entry-Level-Hi-Fi-Headphones/10965919? I noticed they were the same brand, but im guessing their an older version maybe?



Answer
Any Sennheiser is of very good quality indeed, though, as a rule of thumb, the higher the HD number, the better the sound quality in general. And yes, many high-end headphones do need a separate amplifier for small portable audio device such as MP3 players.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment