Sunday, June 22, 2014

best headphones under 150 US dollars?




Carl Guman


I will be using it it through an iPod tough 4g if that matters. I will be using it in a bus built for 60 people with 100 PEOPLE IN IT, so good noise canceling is a must. I will be listining to mostly heavy metal such as Iron Maiden (not newer stuff) but I will playing more than just metal such as jazz and country, so the bass is not an issue. If its possible I like the looks of Beats by Dr. Dre and the Souls. Thanks so much.


Answer
Looks up sennheiser. They make some badass headphones. And Beats suck tbh. The sounds quality is rubbish. 60 dollor headphones from anyother brand out play them.

What headphones should I buy?!?




Austin


I want to buy a pair of headphones for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, but I don't know which ones to get! I've heard that Scullcandy headphones only look good, so I decided to look elsewere. I found some Sennheiser headphones that look good but I don't know. Here they are:
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-229-Black-Headphones/dp/B0065VKOQ8/ref=dp_ob_title_ce/192-1036662-5766114
They look OK to me. But does anyone have any other suggestions? I wanna stay under 100 dollars, have good bass, sound quality, style, etc.
Pleeaase answer, really need help here, Thanks!



Answer
all skull candy arent bad there are 2 skull candy headphones under $100 i have the uprock, thier pretty good in quality but sometimes they do get uncomfortable and they arent they strongest in the world. id suggest the $60 skull candy thier really good on comfort and are made for bass along with great quality!
hope i helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment