Wednesday, March 5, 2014

iPod Headphones?




Chicha800


Well my iPod Nano second generation headphones dont work, actually only one of them works and the other doesnt, can sumone explain to me what is the problem and is it possible to fix becuz i liked the ipod headphones the most.


Answer
use a known working headphone set (most any type will work) to make sure that it's the phones and not the jack on the ipod.

craigslist.org
in your area under electronics, your can find a set of phones cheap usually.

if it's the jack, ebay can sell you the jack/wiring set-up for @ $10 and install it yourself

Good Quality Headphones and iPod Dock!?




Couture Ch


Ok so for Christmas I want some really nice headphones. Like not the ones you're able to take on the train or bike. But like ones you're able to sleep with like surround sound type thing. I know Skullcandy, Bose, and Apple have but I want come comparing between those and others. Price isn't an issue for me nor is color because I want black and I think most of the headphones are black. Oh and it MUST have a GREAT bass sound system!!!

I also want an iPod Dock that has a radio, can charge an ipod, alarm, headphone plug-in, loud speakers with good bass system

-Thanks! <3



Answer
AMAZING BLACK HEADPHONES:

Dr. Dre Beats.

they are like $50+ but REALLY nice and have the best bass system in it.

and iPod Dock would be

iDock.. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment