Thursday, March 6, 2014

Best headphones 2012?????




Zack


I'm going to ask my dad for some nice headphones for christmas. What have the best sound quality, deep bass, ect.. I usually listen to rap or rock and roll music.
I do not have a specific budget, It would be great If someone sent me a link or something also :D
Preferably comfortable



Answer
Beats by dre are the best for the money!

I don't own a pair, bc I can't afford them xD

They have great quality, awesome base, and a great design!

Also Bose have some good one too, Bose is the best next to beats.

Bose vs beats (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qD1ipD-MXo

Also skull candy is supposed to be good.

But they seen like a cheap copy of beats IMO

How are sol headphones compared to beats?




Lovinmylif


I tried on a pair of Beats at target and I didn't want to put them down. I'm not really a fan of Nicki Minaj and those headphones had me listening to the whole song. I saw Michael Phelps wearing sol headphones, and if anyone can afford good headphones it is him. So I was wondering based on soud quality how do they compare to beats. Thanks


Answer
According to the August 2012 issue of Consumer Reports, the very best headphones at a reasonable price are the Grado SR80i studio phones priced at $100. They are the only ones tested that had "excellent" sound, and scored 86/100 in their tests. The Dr. Dre Monster Beats ($90) scored 76 - "very good", but not "excellent". A less-expensive set of phones with very good sound (score 71) are the JVC HA-FX300 at $60, or even the Sennheiser CX215 at $40. Anything above $100 is overpriced, you're paying for the name, not the quality. I personally use Cresyn CS-HP500's on-ear headphones with my iPod Nano ($40), which have been well-rated elsewhere, and I am quite satisfied with them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment